Description - The ZX Loading Bellows are used for efficient, dust controlled discharging of dry dusty bulk solids into ships, barges, or stockpiles. These loading spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer bellow to provide for dust removal.
Function - ZX Telescopic Loading Bellows are suitable for continuous loading with a maximum flow rate of 850m3/h (500 cfm) of bulk material. At the lower end of the Loading Bellow, a special dust skirt is provided for settling on the ship hold or stockpile. The equipment is available with an electric winch only. A spigot on the header can be connected on site to an external de-dusting filter.
First the Loading Bellow is lowered from the stand-by position towards the ship hold or stockpile. As soon as the bellow outlet has reached the ground, the slack cable switch mounted outside the transmission box stops lowering of the bellow. The limit switch inside the transmission box stops both full extension and contraction of the bellow. Material loading is started by opening the silo outlet valve. Once the bellow is fully contracted, the cable limit switch inside the transmission box stops operation.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Flexible chute in Neoprene covered by Hypalon makes the bellow weather-proof, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant and durable.
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading bellow without cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow.
Options & Accessories
- Single bellow, double bellows or single bellow with internal steel cones
- Bellows manufactured in Neoprene / Hypalon (optionally food grade) or Kevlar
- Control panel with remote control
- Available with capacitance level indicator (optionally twin-type), rotary level indicator or vibrating level indicator
- Outlet vibrator
- Motor-driven winch