Description - The SILOTOP is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting of pneumatically filled silos. The stainless steel body contains vertically mounted, POLYPLEAT filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover.
Function - Dust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEAT filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic reverse air jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Compact 800mm (30 in) diameter 304 stainless steel body with bottom flange 24.5m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height = 1,100mm (3.6ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to POLYPLEAT filtering elements
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A. - certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
- No tools required for filtering element removal
- Robust design
- Perfectly accessible due to compact design
- Complete replacement of filter media by only one person within a few minutes.
Options & Accessories
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves