Description - MESC-type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers (MESC-UM as conditioner with liquid injection) are equipped with two parallel counter-rotating intermeshing paddle shafts. The adjustable angle of inclination of the mixing paddles allows perfect adaptation to the different characteristics of the materials and to the requirements of the mixing process.
Function - MESC-type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers are used for mixing of powders, sludge granulation and neutralization, as well as for the conditioning of powders (dust), ashes, or sludge.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Range: from 200 to 700mm (8 to 28 in) rotor diameter
- Standard drive power installed from 2.2Kw to 22.0 kW (3 to 30 HP)
- Capacity: from 3 to 70m3/h (1.8 to 41 cfm)
- Homogeneous conveying and mixing
- Modular design with low maintenance costs
Options & Accessories
- Anti-wear coating
- Equipment for liquid injection